It is time to reveal our winner for challenge #26!
Thank you everyone who participated, we are yet again blown away by your talent!
Well, the design team has looked at every single entry again, to find our winner.
AND OUR WINNER IS:
Here is Georgia’s winning LO:
Congratulations! You have won a very cool prize from 2Crafty Chipboard!
Email your details to email@example.com and we will organise this for you!
Also, please grab our FAVE blinkie here below, so that you can BRAG on your own blog!
And I hope you are all working on your DT submission. Only 8 days ’til deadline!
Read Full Post »
Yes – it’s that time again! Time for DT call! But this time we are doing things a little bit differently…
But before we go into detail about that, I’d like to reveal our challenge this fortnigth, so if you are interested in applying for our team – please read on after our challenge reveal!
This fortnight we have a RECIPE challenge for you! This is the recipe for your project:
one or more stamps
ribbon or twine or both
two or more paper clips
three patterened papers or more
Mist/paint/ink & border punches are freebies as always!
The winner of this challenge will win an e-book from the amazing Cathrine Pooler. Here’s a little bit about her:
Thank you so much for visiting my website! Rubber stamping and scrapbooking have been my hobbies since the 1990′s and became my JOB in 2003!
Spending my days rubber stamping, scrapbooking and teaching others how to explore their creativity is a dream! I do this through my blog, Youtube Videos, newsletter and my membership site, StampNation.
Being a demonstrator has brought me things I never dreamed possible, including being recognized by Stampin’ Up as one of their top demonstrators every year since signing on with the company, including the #4 top demonstrator in 2008 and appointment to the prestigious Advisory Board in 2007.
I am ecstatic to be living my dream, working from home elbow deep in cardstock, markers and rubber stamps while raising 3 beautiful daughters with my husband, Randall and dog, Kenly.
And here’s the link where you can find some more info on the prize, a 136 page book that will help you along in your scrapbooking journey: http://www.catherinepooler.com/pages/lifescraps-2/
We also have a fabulous Guest DT for this challenge, let me introduce the AMAZING
Hi. I’m Lilith. I was born in Leuven, Belgium in 1979. As a child I grew up in South Africa and my parents moved back to Europe when I was a teenager and settled in the Grand Duchy of Luxemburg. I now live in the South of Belgium in the Ardennes. I am a mother to four marvellous but mischievous boys (Damien, Noé (8), Robin (5) and Elouan (3)) and have been married to the most wonderful man for 12 years. I’m a foreign language teacher. I teach Dutch and English to French speaking students and I LOVE it. Besides my passion for languages and teaching, there is also music, photography and on the top of my list SCRAPBOOKING. I started just after getting married as I wanted to make a wedding album. I really got hooked when my two eldest boys were born in 2003 and I haven’t stopped since. It helps me unwind from my hectic days being a mum and teaching teenagers. Scrapbooking has made me realise that I can be creative and I love documenting my family’s life. It has made me become more confident and willing to have a go.I have also just ventured into the world of art journalling. This is has enabled me to try out new techniques and has given my scrapbooking style a new direction.
Visit Lilith’s blog to see more outstanding work here: http://lilithandscrap.blogspot.com/
Now some fabulous inspiration from our DT, this time Annelie & Missy have used products sponsored by Scrappin’ Patch :
And last, but in no way least – our Guest Lilith’s take on our recipe challenge:
Now we want to see your take on this! Please enter a project that is made EXCLUSIVELY for this challenge. If you don’t, your entry will not be considered for the prize.
Upload the link to your blog post or gallery post with your creation before midnight 15 August NZ time (GMT + 12 hours) here:
Challenge Me Happy Design Team Call
Challenge Me Happy is looking to add some more enthusiastic artists to our creative family! We would like to extend our design team so if you think you would be perfect for us, please read on.
· Designers will be required to complete 2 layouts per month.
· Designers should have a blog – posting challenge layouts and linking back to our blog will be required. The use of any other online gallery / forum / social network to promote Challenge Me Happy or share your work is also very much appreciated.
· Designers will be required to leave comments for participants on their entries.
· Designers will also be required to assist in judging and choosing winners for each challenge.
· Designers will be listed on our blog and also on a special designers page, along with your headshot and link back to your own blog.
· When applicable, designers will receive product from our monthly sponsor to use in the creation of their layouts.
· Designers will be asked to commit to a six month term commencing 15 September 2012 through to 15 March 2013.
· Upload your take on Challenge #27 to the linkz tool, state your name and (DT) under the picture so that we know who’s applying and who’s not.
· Name and location
· Brief biography, including any crafting experience/interests
· A sentence or two about what you could bring to our fabulous team
· Links to your blog, online galleries and any other places you would be promoting Challenge Me Happy
· A list of past and current design team experience (previous design team experience is not required)
· Please put “DT Call” in the subject line of your email.
Applications close on 15 August 2012
Successful applicants will be notified via email
by 20 August 2012, and the team will be revealed on the blog on 1 September 2012.
Read Full Post »